The team here at SIFA Fireside would like to thank Skills Training Group for delivering first aid training to our staff and we would like to congratulate our team on successfully passing their course!
To ensure that our team can support homeless and vulnerably housed people as they build happy and healthier lives, we put measures in place to deal with any first aid requirements for both staff, volunteers and clients.
The full content of the training undertaken by our team was:
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – 1 Day:
- acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- treating an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- wounds and bleeding
- minor injuries
- preventing cross-infection, recording incidents and actions and the use of available equipment
- use of automated external defibrillators (AED)
Thanks again to the whole team at Skills Training Group for delivering the Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) 1 Day course.